Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birch Chuppah


Last wedding season I was asked to provide a chuppah for 3 different wedding ceremonies. I took these request as an opportunity to add a Chuppah to our rental Inventory. The results where better than I could have ever expected and a huge hit. For the current wedding season I was asked for a organic version. I again decided to expand my rental inventory. After many hours, I can say its done! I am beyond thrilled with the out come and can't wait to use it in June. The last piece of the chuppah is the custom cover that is going to be made to fit.   I am also going to modify it so that it can be made smaller to be used as an arbor.  All though it has been made to be used as a chuppah it can also be used for a wedding canopy for an outdoor wedding. Contact us at  weddings@stylishblooms.com for pricing and availability.
Original Chuppah 

Base of birch chuppah 

Details 

Structure  
All thats left is the covering 

No comments:

Post a Comment