Monday, November 9, 2009

Bridal show Thoughts








This last weekend I participated in my second bridal show since starting Stylish Blooms. I can't express how happy I am. I took a chance and put my creativity to work. For months I collected paper towel rolls and over time made couture bouquet wraps and then made couture bouquet collars. At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them... All I know is I wanted to show all the future brides my creative side and my attention to the finer details. Over time I came up with a board to display them and then "Accent a bouquet" was born.. Brides had a blast accenting the 3 "naked" bouquets I a had designed and seeing the different looks each one created. I had so much fun planning my table and seeing it all put together... My organic wheat grass (that I grew) was beautifully presented.... I wouldn't change a thing... Thank you for all that participated and to Kia for letting me part of her fabulous show.

No comments:

Post a Comment