Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winter wedding

Winter Wedding 

I love winter weddings. We started the 2011 wedding season with 2 winter weddings. Both very different and both very beautiful. The second wedding was of  Stephanie and Tom and  was held at the beautiful  ST. Clements Castle. The night before Connecticut received 10" of snow making the setting for  their winter wedding perfect. Below is her bouquet and her sweet review.  I truly love what I do and I just love every thing about her  bouquet! 




Stephanies Bouquet of white mini calla lilies, 
crystal accented Stephanotis, Silver berries, and white feathers
Wrapped in white fur.


Stephaine's Review - 

"The flowers provided for our winter wedding were exactly what I asked for & she was able to stay within the budget I requested. Melissa was working till the last minute to find an accent flower I really wanted & picked it up that morning. Meeting her was easy (we chose a starbucks), pymnts were also easy (paypal on her site), and she carries a ton of decor with her to help design your wedding theme. Would def recommend her." Stephanie and Tom 1.08.11 




Visit our weddingwire account to read all our reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment